Updated on September 11th, 2023
Wanderlust Solo Women’s Travel invites you to indulge your body and soul on their women’s retreat Bali this year, with a dash of fun thrown in for good measure. Spend seven nights in beautiful villa accommodation and experience the spiritual and cultural side of Bali. With lots of pampering and adventure options, join in as much or as little as you want.
Tour Highlights of this women’s retreat include:
- A guided visit to Tirta Empul – a stunning temple where guests will take part in a water blessing, as well as a private blessing by Wanderlusts healer guide and priest within the temple.
- Experience the secrets of Balinese cuisine, using all local produce and hands-on cooking classes in Ubud, where the traditional kitchen and the restaurant lie on the Petanu River bank in their family compound.
- Visit the serene Pyramids of Chi, for a healing sound session.
- Here you get to design and make your own stunning creations at an Artisan Silver Jewellery studio, and learn about the all-natural jewelry-making process.
- Participate in a private baby turtle release on a remote beach at sunset, where we’ll; learn about turtle conservation, and make our own blessings.
- Optional E-Bike tour of the world heritage rice fields to learn about the rice harvest and visit a family compound.