This is a favorite sailing destination. Sailing from Alimos Marina (Athens) is a perfect way to discover the Saronic islands. We visit the lovely islands of Aegina, Spetses, and Hydra, including Epidaurus on the Peloponnese and if time allows, Kyparissia.
We stop each afternoon for enough time to explore the quaint seaside towns, shop and dine in some of the best restaurants in the world! Sit along a seaside cliff restaurant and watch a beautiful sunset.
- Each day fresh breads and Greek pastries are brought aboard for sampling.
- Have an E-bike or 4-wheeler waiting for you on each island, when we arrive.
- We sail on large luxury catamarans with plenty of space. Super comfortable. All cabins are private doubles with their own bathrooms (heads).
- All boats include professional captains and hostesses (who prepares breakfasts and lunches).
- Dinners will be ashore to sample the fantastic cuisine of Greece.
- No experience necessary! Sit back and relax or hone in on your sailing skills. We make life-long friends on these sails.
By the cabin or solo. While we cater to mostly women, all are welcome. Singles, couples, friends, family.