Gorgeous Croatia by sea! Itinerary includes most if not all of these stops: Trogir, Brac, Hvar, Stari Grad, Pakleni Islands, Korcula, Elphiti Islands, Dubrovnik
Stop each afternoon to explore the quaint seaside towns, shop and dine in some of the best restaurants in the world! We sail on a large catamaran with plenty of space. Super comfortable. All cabins are private doubles with their own bathrooms (heads).
No experience necessary! Sit back and relax or hone in on your sailing skills.
Come with a friend, family or by yourself. All welcome. (Singles will be matched with same-sex in cabin or choose a private cabin.)
$3325 per person based on double occ. NOTE – this price includes the hefty dockage fees that Croatia is known for. There is no boat kitty on this trip.
Here is what is included:
- Captain and hostess
- 6-night accommodations on board.
- Breakfasts and lunches
- Welcome Dinner
- Safety, Navigational Aids
- Galley Equipment
- Bed Linens and towels
- Basic Paper Products and Essentials
- End Cleaning
- Dock and Port Fees and boat Taxes (no boat kitty)
- Vessel insurance
- Damage Waiver Insurance
- Snorkel gear
Here’s what’s not included:
- Land accommodations
- Personal Travel Insurance (recommended)
- Meals in restaurants
- Provisioning of specialty foods and alcohol
- Additional land excursions
- Fly directly into Split. Nonstop flights from Dubrovnik to many US locations.
NOTE: Signing up here does not automatically put you on the trip. We need to talk! Message or text Capt. Joy with any questions 203 530 5037 or to obtain registration form.