A native of Uganda, Herbert Bagyenyi Kajoki is a Rotarian, tour operator, and charter president of the Rotary Club of Lake Bunyonyi. Also founder/proprietor of Baheka Travel based in Uganda, Africa.
At Baheka Travel, we are dedicated to bringing Uganda, Africa, to the world through immersive trips and tours. We pride ourselves on providing warm hospitality, knowledgeable guides, and safe travel to the region. Our unforgettable excursions set off into some of the most beautiful places in the world, providing rich cultural experiences that put guests up close and personal with incredible wildlife and world cultures. We offer a range of trips to fit a variety of interests, timeframes, budgets, and desires. Known as the “Pearl of Africa,” Uganda provides a well-spring of immersive travel opportunities.
People have always been fascinated with Africa, and our guests are often fascinating people themselves, traveling from near and far; they come to experience life outside of what they can otherwise see and experience at home. They are travelers/tourists, students, life-long learners, and adventurers. They are filled with wanderlust and inspired by a world outside their own. What our guests find are unique, tailor-made, and unforgettable explorations into this vibrant and varied land and connections to the people and the place that is Uganda.
We promise to provide a rich travel experience into Uganda’s varied and diverse landscape. We believe in sustainable and responsible tourism that respects the natural world and supports our local economy, especially supporting the community. Our goal is to understand our guests’ unique desires and curate a trip for them that provides lasting memories. We promise to deliver on our guest’s expectations, providing an enriching and safe travel experience.
1. To Care: We Donate a share of our profit to support community development projects in education, agriculture, and conservation to create sustainable tourism by raising income in Uganda’s rural communities.
2. To Be Knowledgeable: To offer genuine, immersive, and rich travel experiences in Uganda that leave lasting memories.
3. To Be Personal: Ensuring that our trips are personalized with a guest’s interests, budget, timeframe, and other requirements in mind.
When you book or Partner with us, real positive things happen in communities we work with especially women & children.
We Specialize in Unique Uganda Excursions
- Gorilla tracking
- Travel volunteering & community service trips.
- Student trips and immersion
- Bird watching
- Community tourism
- Chimpanzee tracking
- Wildlife and game drive safaris
- Mountain Hikes
- Photo safaris
- Nature & jungle walks
- Cultural Heritage Tours
- Water cruises
- Local hotel accommodation bookings
- Transportation to/from Airport
- Car Rental