Updated on August 11th, 2023
Your 15-day trip brings you the highlights of Uganda: where the savannah meets the rainforest. Expect to see the animals of the savannahs (lions, elephants, buffalos, giraffes, hippos, leopards) and up to 15 primate species, including gorillas and chimps!!!
This trip specifically includes the most important and well known national parks of Uganda: Murchison Falls National Park, Kibale Forest National Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Bwindi National Park, Lake Bunyonyi, Kampala metropolitan city, Nakasongola Rhino sactuary and The mighty R. Nile.
• Game drives (safaris) on the savannahs of Murchison Falls and Queen Elizabeth National Park, with chances of seeing the wildlife from close quarters
• Boat trip on the Nile to the Murchison Falls, where the Nile is forced through a gorge and drops OVER 45 meters
• See the chimpanzees and 12 other monkey species in Kibale Forest
• Boat trip on the Kazinga Channel with the biggest concentration of hippos and spectacular birds
• Rediscover the source of the nile
• Meet the Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi National Park
• Enjoy the silence and beautiful landscape in Uganda’s most beautiful lake, Lake Bunyonyi