Updated on April 24th, 2023
Excited about food – and cooking it? Join four-time James Beard Foundation award-winning cookbook author Cheryl Alters Jamison, and Absolutely Southern France CEO Nancy McGee to experience the height of French cuisine with none of the pretension on the’Excited About Food’ tour this September.
Highlights of this 9 day (8 night) trip include:
- Oyster farm tour in catamaran and ocean-side lunch
- Wine tasting and garden tour at a Renaissance château
- Cocktail workshop at world-renowned Nouilly Prat
- Caviar tasting at a sustainable hatchery
- Roquefort cheese caves tour
- Fish market in the canaled city of Sète
- A Montpellier kitchenware shop dating back to 1867
- Camargue safari to see black bulls, white horses, and pink flamingos
- Stunning town of Uzès on market day
- The medieval fortified citadel of Carcassonne, a UNESCO heritage site
- Pont du Gard,an architectural wonder and another UNESCO heritage site.
It’s not far off!
This trip has been designed for a small group of women with maximum 10 participants. There are only 3 spots left! If you’d like to join Cheryl and Nancy, use code JOURNEYWOMAN to receive a 150 euro discount and save an additional 150 euros if you bring a friend (sign up before May 1).