For a thousand years, pilgrims have traversed The Camino de Santiago. Follow in their footsteps as you spend nine days walking along the ancient trails that cut across the landscape of Northern Spain.
This is not a race.
This is a slower-paced Camino experience where we average about 17 kilometers (10.5 miles) per day and cover a total of 110 kilometers (70 miles).
- Completing this tour will make you eligible to receive the Compostela, the official certificate of completion issued by the Pilgrim’s Office in Santiago de Compostela.
- Join an expert Camino guide who will be with you every step of the way to share facts about the history of this sacred trail and tips on how to make the most of the journey.
- Maps and historical information will be provided each day.
- Additionally, a support van will assist with your luggage, freeing you up to travel light during the day.
- All hotels, breakfasts, and delicious Galician dinners with wine are included in the tour price. You can purchase lunch at restaurants and cafes along the trail each day. We provide lots of snacks and water in the support van.