Interested in a hosted, luxury safari that shows you the best of the Migration as well as escape the crowds?
This April safari ticks all the boxes!
- Spend two nights in Baobab Tree House – Tarangire National Park
- A day trip into the Ngorongoro crater, one of the Natural wonders of the world
- Two nights in the picturesque Plantation Lodge
- Two nights at Ndutu where subject to the rains is where the annual wildebeest migration is expected to be
- Two nights at the fabulous Pioneer camp, located in Moru Kopjes, the heart of the Serengeti!