India for Beginners is proud to announce our Women-only Holi Tour of India! We designed this tour to make your travel dreams come true. Holi in India is a celebration not to be missed.
Also called the Festival of Colours, Holi is a full on experience of joy that celebrates life in all its hues. On this tour, we will explore the fascinating sights of Delhi, go on a tiger safari and visit elephants in an authentic and ethical setting, see the Taj Mahal at sunrise and enjoy a luxury spa day in Agra, go shopping and play Holi in Jaipur, the Pink City.
This small group tour (maximum size 14 travellers) from India for Beginners is for travellers who have an adventurous spirit, who enjoy going off the beaten path, and want to immerse in the culture of India. There will be some walking, and it will be hot, so a moderate level of fitness and a healthy level of enthusiasm is required!
We will experience the vibrant and joyous festival of Holi in Jaipur by participating in Holi celebrations at a private Holi party, where we will play with colours, dancing to traditional music, and indulging in delicious Holi delicacies and lunch.
Other highlights of the Women-only Holi Tour of India will include:
– A warm welcome to India at a homestay in trendy Hauz Khas, Delhi, including a home-cooked meal with the family – the perfect way to start your visit to India
– Morning cycling tour of Old Delhi’s historical monuments including the Red Fort Jama Masjid and the bustling streets of Chandni Chowk
– Two nights at a luxury wildlife lodge near Sariska Tiger Reserve including 2 tiger safaris and High Tea
– An exciting visit to a wilderness camp for breakfast and an ethical experience with elephants
– Deep dive into the colourful markets of Jaipur, The Pink City, known as a shopping paradise
– A luxurious spa afternoon in Agra and a sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal